Vallbo Foundation: ‘Research on veterinary is vital’, Dr. Jaime Borrell1 de February de 2019
The Vallbo Foundation grants the first call for Thailand4 de July de 2019
The Vallbo Foundation, with the aim of encouraging and promoting scientific education in Veterinary Sciences, have opened a call for research projects on ‘Isolated bacteria in hepatic diseases in poultry and breeders’ in universities from Thailand, Mexico and United States.
The fellowship will be given to a postgraduate student and will consists of a one-year project, although it may be extended by another year depending on the academic results.
- Postgraduate student in Veterinary
- Execution time: one year (can be extended by another year according to the academic results)
- High level of English. All communications and reports will be in English
- Project must be original
- Applicants must send their project proposal via e-mail at email@example.com or via ordinary mail to: Vallbo Foundation, C/ Luxemburg, 19, Constantí Industrial Estate. 43120, Constantí (Spain), APP15.
- Have a graduate degree related to Veterinary Sciences
- Demonstrate high level of English
For more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org